Hobsons Bay City Council is committed to being a leading customer-focused organisation that works together to make things easier for our customers.
Customer service charter
The Customer Service Charter outlines our commitment to our customers. Council staff, contractors and Councillors promise to:
- actively listen to you and show empathy
- be friendly, polite and professional
- provide consistent, timely and accurate advice
- answer phone calls and web chats promptly
- return phone messages within two working days
- acknowledge email enquiries within two working days
- acknowledge letter enquiries within five working days
- aim to resolve your matter promptly and keep you updated along the way
- make sure everyone is included by using the most appropriate method of consultation and engagement
- make it easy for you to connect with us
- respect your privacy and treat your personal information as confidential
- encourage your feedback and use this information to help us learn and improve our service
Customer Focus Strategy 2016-19
Customer Focus Strategy 2016-19(PDF, 701KB)
Customer service is crucial to Council's operations; this strategy outlines our commitment to the community. Our customers are our highest priority and we're improving the way we interact with them. We offer a range of contact options and our customers have the right to expect a consistent experience regardless of the method they choose.
The strategy commits to four key themes: people, process, technology, measures
For more information, email email@example.com, call 9932 1000 or contact us through live chat.