Hobsons Bay Language Line 9932 1212
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Council services are changing.
Information about Council's response to Coronavirus and the effect on services can be found here.
The Hobsons Bay Language Line offers recorded information about the key Council services in nine community languages, with an option to connect directly to an interpreter and Council Officer.
Recorded information covers the following topics:
- Family, Youth and Children Services
- Aged and Disability Services
- Rates, Local Law and Fines
- Waste, Recycling, Town Planning and Building Permits
- Sport, Recreation and Community Centres
Recorded information is available in the following languages: Greek, Vietnamese, Arabic, Italian, Cantonese, Macedonian, Mandarin, Karen and English.
The interpreter access is available for all languages.