‘Terms and Conditions’:
Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter is Hobsons Bay City Council.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Hobsons Bay. However, employees of Hobsons Bay City Council are not eligible to enter. Immediate families of employees are eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on Thursday 26th May at 2pm and closes on Friday 27th May at 5pm (AEST).
4. Entrants enter by attending one of the three Council+ launches and completing the Council+ passport. Entrants can only enter once. Entrants may only win one prize.
5. To enter
a. Visit any of the three Council+ launches at:
- Williamstown library on Thursday 26 May 2022 from 2pm until 5pm
- Altona North Library on Friday 27 May 2022 from 10am until 11am
- Altona Meadows Library and Learning Centre on Friday 27 May 2022 from 2pm until 4:30pm
b. Visit any of the Council+ stalls taking part in the competition and receive a stamp on your Council+ passport
c. Complete your contact details on the back of the passport
d. Submit your card into the entry box
d. You can only enter once
e. Entry is only through the entry box.
6. Prizes will be drawn on Tuesday 31 May, 10:30am at the Altona Civic Centre. The winners will be contacted via email.
7. There are three prizes.
- First prize $100 eftpos giftcard
- Second prize $50 eftpos giftcard
- Third prize $25 eftpos giftcard
8. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor are the prizes transferable or exchangeable. The vouchers will be addressed in the name you provide with your competition entry and confirmed with each winner.
9. By accepting a prize, you consent to have your first name displayed on the Promoter’s social media pages and website.
10. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises; the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen.
11. The Promoter's decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter.
13. Entries must be received by 5pm (AEST) on Friday 27 May 2022. The time of entry will be based on the time it is received into the entry box. Entries will only be accepted via the entry box. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
Thank you for visiting the Council+ launches and good luck!
Privacy Collection Statement
Hobsons Bay City Council is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information and supplied by you will be used by Council to contact you to collect your prize. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any external party without your consent, unless required or authorised by law. As part of the competition, Council is able to share public posts through Council’s social media platforms. You have the right to access your personal information and make corrections. If you have any queries or wish to gain access to amend your information, please contact Council’s Privacy Officer on 1300 179 944.