Community Properties

These forms are for non-rateable community facilities only. For other rateable properties such as private childcare, kindergartens, aged and health care centres, please refer to the ‘non-residential bin forms ’.

To find out how many bins your community facility can receive or to request new and additional bins or withdraw for a service, please use the appropriate bin order form below:

Sporting clubs and recreation facilities(PDF, 254KB)

Schools(PDF, 255KB)

Childcare centres and kindergartens(PDF, 255KB)

Community Centres(PDF, 255KB)

You can now request this service in our new portal, which we're currently beta testing.

To give it a try, visit My Hobsons Bay Hub.