Old Laverton School
Built in 1888, this beautiful single room school house is the last of its kind in the Melbourne metropolitan area. Fast forward almost 125 years, and the Old Laverton School is again full of life as a community and arts facility available for hire to casual and long term tenants.
The facility offers a rare combination of warmth and heritage character, a quiet neighbourhood, huge windows providing natural light and on-site amenities. Whether you are looking for a classy rehearsal space for a drama read-through, or a quiet dedicated meeting room, Old Laverton School could be the perfect venue for you.
Equipment at the venue:
- approx. 50 Plastic Chairs
- 5 X 180cm X 90cm Trestle Tables
- 1 X 180cm C 70cm Trestle Table
- reversible Whiteboard (hirer to supply own markers and eraser)
- blackboard (hirer to supply own chalk and duster)
- 1 X Fridge
- 1 X Microwave
- Community Rates are designed for Not For Profit Organisations and Community Groups. Schools also qualify for Community Rates.
- Commercial/ Private rates include birthdays, celebrations, weddings and similar functions.
43 Kiora Street, Altona Meadows 3028 View Map