Ask a question about the Proposed Budget and LAMPs
Published on 06 May 2021
Are you interested in Council’s Proposed Annual Budget 2021-22? Do you want to find out more about Council’s projects and services? Do you want to know more how Council is helping community members experiencing difficulties due to COVID-19?
Do you have a question about the Local Area Movement Plans (LAMPs) and the proposed actions to address traffic and transport issues in Altona North, Brooklyn, Williamstown North, Newport, Spotswood and South Kingsville?
Council staff will be available to answer your questions at various locations across the municipality including shopping strips, libraries, farmers markets and popular parks and reserves. This is the perfect opportunity to ask for more information about our projects and services proposed in the budget 2021-22 and our LAMPs.
Chat to Council staff and ask questions at the following events:
- GJ Hosken Reserve, Altona North - Saturday 8 May, 10am to 12pm (Crofts Reserve, GJ Hosken Reserve, Budget, LAMPs)
- Williamstown Farmers Market- Sunday 9 May, 9am to 2pm (Budget, LAMPs)
- South Kingsville Community Centre- Thursday 13 May, 3.30pm to 5.30pm (Budget, LAMPs)
- Brooklyn Reserve- Saturday 15 May, 9am to 11am (Budget, LAMPs)
- Altona Meadows Library- Monday 17 May, 9.30am to 11.30am (Budget)
- Pier Street Altona Market - Tuesday 18 May, 9am to 2pm (Budget)
- Newport Community Hub (Library)- Wednesday 19 May, 10am to 1pm (Budget, LAMPs)
- Williamstown Library - Thursday 20 May, 4.30pm to 6.30pm (Budget, LAMPs)
- Aviation Road shopping strip, Laverton - Friday 21 May, 9am to 11am (Budget)
- Spotswood Slow Food Market - Saturday 22 May, 8am-1pm (Budget, LAMPs)
The 2021-22 Proposed Annual Budget is on public exhibition until 23 May 2021, to make a submission or view the proposed budget, visit participate.hobsonsbay.vic.gov.au/proposed-annual-budget-2021-22.
For more information about the Local Area Movement Plans - Northern Package, visit https://participate.hobsonsbay.vic.gov.au/northernlamps