W.L.J. Crofts Reserve draft Improvement Plan
The Victorian Government has partnered with Council to deliver a package of improvements to its sporting facilities and recreational spaces in areas near to the West Gate Tunnel Project (WGTP). One of the reserves identified for the improvements is W.L.J. Crofts Reserve.
The improvement plan includes:
• a new combined pavilion to house the Williamstown Superules Football Club, the Western Jets Football Club, the Altona North Cricket Club and the Agility Dog Club of Victoria
• new family friendly (unisex) change rooms and toilets
• the redevelopment of the northern playing fields to create two football/crickets ovals
• new cricket practice nets
• improved landscaping and play space facilities
You can find further information on the plan and pavilion design at participate.hobsonsbay.vic.gov.au/WLJcrofts
The W.L.J. Crofts Reserve Improvement Project has included consultation with tenant sporting clubs. Council acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.