W.L.J. Crofts Reserve draft Improvement Plan
The Victorian Government has partnered with Council to deliver a package of improvements to its sporting facilities and recreational spaces in areas near to the West Gate Tunnel Project (WGTP). One of the reserves identified for the improvements is W.L.J. Crofts Reserve.
Council would like you to get involved in the discussions on the improvement plan for W.L.J. Crofts Reserve which includes:
• a new combined pavilion to house the Williamstown Superules Football Club, the Western Jets Football Club, the Altona North Cricket Club and the Agility Dog Club of Victoria
• new family friendly (unisex) change rooms and toilets
• the redevelopment of the northern playing fields to create two football/crickets ovals
• new cricket practice nets
• improved landscaping and play space facilities
You can find further information and provide your feedback on the draft improvement plan and pavilion design at participate.hobsonsbay.vic.gov.au/WLJcrofts
Members of the project team will be available to discuss the draft improvement plan on:
When: Wednesday 3 July 2019
Time: Drop in anytime between 5pm and 7pm
Where: W.L.J.Crofts Reserve Pavilion, 484 - 486 Blackshaws Road Altona North
The W.L.J. Crofts Reserve Improvement Project has included consultation with tenant sporting clubs. Council acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.