Maternal and Child Health Upgrades
Over the coming months Council will be undertaking upgrades on six Maternal and Child Centres. These upgrades will include new flooring, ceiling, lights, upgrades to joinery and painting. During these works, families will be notified of the relocation of any scheduled appointments.
The Centres being upgraded are:
- Walker Close Community Centre MCH - Currently relocated to Altona Nth Library
- Robina Scott Kindergarten MCH
- Powlett Street MCH - Currently relocated to Russell Crt MCHC
- Whittaker Avenue MCH - Currently relocated to Laverton Children's Centre 15 Crown St
- Cooraminta Kindergarten MCH
- Seabrook Community Centre MCH
May 2022 Update - Works listed above to Maternal and Child Health Centres have now been completed.
Should you have any questions in relation to these upgrades please contact Senior Project Manager Sarah Marshall on 1300 179 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org