Tuning Into Teens
Emotionally Intelligent Parenting
Would you like to learn how to:
- communicate more effectively with your teen?
- understand your teen better?
- help your teen to manage those difficult emotions?
- help to prevent behavioural issues in your teen?
- teach your teen how to deal with conflict more effectively?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above, Tuning Into Teens may be able to help you!
Tuning Into Teens is a free seven-session parenting program designed for parents of teens. The program educates parents towards helping their teens to develop emotional intelligence.
Research shows teens with higher emotional intelligence:
- have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults
- are able to deal with peer pressure better
- are more able to cope positively when upset or angry
- have fewer mental health issues and substance abuse difficulties
- have greater career success
Tuning Into Teens is facilitated by: Orygen Youth Health, Hobsons Bay City Council and Hobsons Bay UP
Registrations for the 2020 sessions of Tuning in to Teens have now closed.
Please register your interest for the 2021 sessions in the form below or call Hobsons Bay UP on 9932 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.