Hobsons Bay City Council - Council report & consent

Council report & consent

Council report and consent can be applied for to vary certain regulations in the 2017 building interim regulations. 

Building over an Easement

You may require the report and consent of a service authority to construct a building over an easement.

Council Dispensation

Dispensation requires comments from adjoining property owners affected by works

Flood Prone Land

Application for consent to build on flood prone land

Temporary occupancy permits & structures

Consent is required to place temporary structures on public land.

Hoarding and Street Occupation Permits

A Hoarding and Street Occupation Permit may be required before and during building work.