The Williamstown beach and park area runs between Thompson Street and Bayview Street Williamstown. There's a wide range of facilities and services, including:
- Sand swimming beach in a non-boating area
- Public toilets
- Picnic facilities
This area is best accessed from Williamstown Beach train station.
Recreational Activities and Facilities
- Williamstown Botanical Gardens
- Williamstown Swimming and Life Saving Club swimming pool
- Parks and reserves including Cyril Curtin Reserve, Fearon Reserve, Sadler Reserve and Hatt Reserve
- Williamstown and Newport anglers jetty
- Bayview Street boat harbour.
Recreation and Sporting Clubs in the area