Hobsons Bay City Council Annual Report and Financial Report 2016-17
Every year Council must produce an Annual Report and a Financial Report. The Annual Report provides a comprehensive review of Council’s activities, achievements and financial position from 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017 against the Council Plan 2013-17 and the Budget 2016-17.
The report includes:
- an overview of Council and its performance
- a detailed report on performance against each of Council’s objectives
- Council Plan 2013-17 achievements
- corporate governance and statutory information
- a detailed financial report
To reduce the environmental impact of this report, a printed version has not been produced. The Annual Report may be downloaded from this page and copies are available for inspection at the Civic Centre and at Hobsons Bay libraries, or upon request.
For further information on the report, contact Strategy and Advocacy 9932 1000.
Annual report 2016-17(PDF, 2MB)
Annual financial report 2016-17(PDF, 2MB)