Customer Service Charter
Councillors and staff members are committed to providing excellent customer service.
We are committed to:
- Providing polite and friendly service;
- Listening to you and responding to your needs in a timely manner;
- Treating you with respect and courtesy;
- Being open, honest and accountable;
- Valuing your feedback as a way of improving our service standards;
- Catering for our diverse community by providing accessible and inclusive services;
- Encouraging sustainable partnerships; and
- Protecting your privacy and treating your personal information confidentially.
For more information, call the Council on 9932 1000.