Customer Focus Charter
Hobsons Bay City Council is committed to providing excellent customer service. Our Customer Focus Charter details our service commitment to our community, visitors, councillors and staff.
We are committed to:
- responding to enquiries, requests and feedback efficiently and effectively
- resolving enquiries in the first instance or, if specialised advice is required, referring your enquiry to a subject expert for resolution
- making it easier to connect through a range of contact methods
- being courteous, polite and professional at all times
- providing consistent and accurate information
- respecting and protecting personal information and privacy
- encouraging feedback and using that information to continuously improve and develop our services
- ensuring that our service options are accessible to customers with diverse needs and backgrounds
- providing environmentally sustainable service options
You can help us to assist you by:
- providing accurate information to support your enquiry or request
- advising us if your contact details have changed
- understanding that we may not be able to investigate or respond to anonymous reports
- treating our with the same courtesy and respect you would expect
Customer Focus Strategy 2016-19
Customer Focus Strategy 2016-19(PDF, 701KB)
Customer Focus is crucial to Council's operations; this strategy outlines our commitment to the community. Our customers are our highest priority and we're improving the way we interact with them. We offer a range of contact options and our customers have the right to expect a consistent experience regardless of the method they choose.
The strategy commits to four key themes: people, process, technology, measures
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 9932 1000 or contact us through live chat.