The Community Program
Winter Workshops June, July August 2013
The Hobsons Bay City Council is hosting a series of Winter Workshops during June, July and August 2013. The workshops are free and have been designed to assist local community groups and volunteers.
The Winter Workshop topics are:
- How to develop a great idea into a project;
- Tips on how to write a great funding application;
- Planning and designing your volunteer program;
- Volunteer recruitment and selection;
- Volunteer orientation and training;
- Volunteer supervision and support;
- Volunteer recognition and program evaluation; and
- The Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012.
For further information on topics, dates, times or to book your place.
If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 9932 1001.