Weddings at the Williamstown Town Hall
We believe our beautiful 1920s building can offer you an elegant venue for your wedding.
The beautiful 1920s Williamstown Town Hall is fast becoming one of the most popular wedding reception venues in Melbourne. We have great plans for this grand historic building, which include creating a facility renowned for stylish and affordable receptions.
We have assisted many happy couples in creating their special day and believe we can provide you too with a memorable occasion for you and your guests.
Indeed Williamstown offers much in the way of perfect wedding experiences. The picturesque foreshore, Williamstown Botanic Gardens, Commonwealth Reserve, Newport Lakes, the Victorian Railway Museum and the sidewalk cafes of Nelson Place are all only minutes away from our facility.
Also located in Williamstown are a number of historic churches available for wedding services. All this provides you with the total wedding experience.
At the Williamstown Town Hall we aim to make your event unique, offering a variety of catering and decorating options. Our Venues Services Officer is committed to assisting you with your event requirements to the level of involvement you require.
What’s included on the day of your event:
- 12 hours hire of the facility to include set-up time by caterers and decorators, your event and then pack-up/ bump-out.
- Set-up of your base (not dressed) chairs and tables by us.
- Staff to supervise and assist you -
- One hall keeper for the entire hire time.
- An additional hall keeper starting half an hour before your guests arrive until the close of the building.
- Cleaning of the facility before, during and after your event.
Our venue provides the flexibility you need to create your own personal style for your event. With help from our professional staff, all of the rooms can be adapted to suit your specific requirements.
We have a list of preferred caterers available here, and there is the option to bring your own.
Venue Hire Fees for 2018 are as follows (all include GST):
Monday to Friday
- $2,830.00 - The Ballroom (holds up to 380 people with a dance floor)
- $2,070.00 - The Supper Room (holds up to 100 people with a dance floor)
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- $3,150.00 - The Ballroom (holds up to 380 people with a dance floor)
- $2,252.00 - The Supper Room (holds up to 100 people with a dance floor)
Your Additional Fees
- $33.00 - for Public Liability
- $330.00 - Non-preferred Caterer Commercial Kitchen Fee
- * Additional Fees may be required based on your event needs.
For further information and bookings, please contact us via the form below and our Venus Services Officer will be in touch with you soon.